- Research Areas
- Industry Applications
- For scientists
- Special projects
Open international grant competition of National University of Science and Technology "MISIS" designed to invite leading scientists for short term joined research projects
The grant competition objective is to: identify, in compliance with approved procedures and regulations, the best research project proposal (proposals) submitted by an applicant (applicants) seeking support in the form of a grant of the National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»
Grants of the National University of Science and Technology «MISiS» are made available to invite a leading scientist to conduct short-term joint research projects over a period of 0.5 to 4 months in the amount of 0.2 to 1.6 million rubles (calculated in proportion 0.5 months – of 0.2 million rubles) each during one calendar year (01.07.2016 - 30.06.2017)
Envelopes with grant applications shall be submitted to the address of the grant competition organizer 119049 National University of Science and Technology «MISiS» room B-520, 5th floor, Leninsky prospect,4 Moscow (International Research Projects Department, code №431) in the period from May 4, 2016 to June 10, 2016 (12:00 Moscow time).
Participation eligibility requirements:
· Research teams in collaboration with leading Russian or foreign scientists that are recognized by the global scientific community as authoritative and influential leaders within their respective fields of science and research areas that designed and submitted their grant applications in compliance with Paragraphs 5.1 to 5.4 of the Competition Documentation, are deemed as a single applicant.
· A leading scientist may take part in one research project only.
Research project and research project implementation requirements:
· Any research projects proposed hereunder may not duplicate any prior or current research projects financially supported by different level budgets of the Russian Federation or funded from other sources.
· National University of Science and Technology «MISiS» will make its grants available to support successful research projects proposed for implementation within the following fields of science:
· Research team shall invite a leading scientist to implement a research project at National University of Science and Technology «MISiS», followed by a new educational course of lectures and of joint articles.
· The Leading scientist undertakes an obligation as a research outcome to publish at least 1 article in 2016 and at least 1 article in 2017 on the research matter in the peer review journals referenced in the «Web of Science» with impact factor in the first quartile in the field of the research during period from 01.07.2016 to 30.06.2017 not more than 2 month, in case of stay at NUST «MISiS» more than 2 month quantity of articles will increase in proportion to terms of stay (1 month- 1 article).
· Pursuant to the terms and conditions of the open grant competition, to implement the project the Leading Scientist shall be available at National University of Science and Technology «MISiS» for direct supervision of the research project in collaboration with the research team at least:
From 0.5 to 4 months in the period from 01.07.2016 to 30.06.2017 (obligatory presence in 2016)
Grant competition participation costs
Applicants are responsible for covering all costs incurred thereby in connection with their participation in the open grant competition, including their costs associated with preparation and submission of their grant applications.
Attention! In order to get application identification number you have to fill in Form A. "Application Registration" and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org The identification number and file with forms in doc will be e-mailed to person in charge on behalf of National University of Science and Technology «MISiS».
COMPETITION DOCUMENTATION K3 eng pdf - Download
COMPETITION DOCUMENTATION K3 rus pdf - Download
Flyer Visiting Professors doc - Download
Back to List